Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Wanted's Max George jokes about impregnating woman

Max George joked about impregnating a woman while promoting his band's reality show The Wanted Life yesterday.

The singer - who is seen taking a female guest into his bedroom in the first episode of the series - was asked by a reporter if he regrets his actions.

George, who described the women in the US as "a challenge", replied: "Do I have any regrets? Well, she hasn't rang me with any news, so... no news is good news in my book.

"So not so far! I'll give it another seven months and I'll tell you then, but it's all good."

George immediately appeared to have second thoughts about his joke, quipping: "I'm going to f**king live to regret that one, aren't I?"

Elsewhere, George explained that he didn't ask for anything to be edited out in case his family saw it.

"I don't think it's anything that my mum hasn't seen - well, it is!" he joked. "I think they'll understand. I'm more concerned about my nana really than my mum, because I still live with my mum so she sees it anyway."

However, George ruled out the possibility of watching the show with his mother, admitting: "I couldn't do that!"

"There are bits that you look at like, 'Oh my God'."

The Wanted Life premieres in the UK on Monday, June 24 at 9pm on E! The show airs in the US on Sundays on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment