Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rita Ora: 'I want to launch my own fashion line'




Rita Ora has revealed that she would like to launch her own fashion line.

The 'R.I.P' singer said that it would allow her to show another side to her character but admitted that the possibility would need considerable thought, the London Evening Standard reports.                          

                                 

Ora spoke of her ambitions at the launch of the British Designers Collective at the Bicester Village shopping hub in Oxfordshire.

She said: "I could see myself designing a range in the future, but it would have to be very thought through."

The 22-year-old added that launching a fashion line would complement her music career as they "fuse perfectly".

"It's another side to your character - you can play different roles with your clothes," she said. "As a musician I have a lot of opportunity to try different styles when I perform, and I have always loved vintage clothes.

"For me British fashion is so unpredictable, I love that. I love how music and fashion are so similar. We need each other. At the moment music feeds off fashion and fashion feeds off music and when they get together they fuse perfectly."

Ora is readying the release of her latest single 'Facemelt', which will be the final cut from her debut album. She is currently working on her second studio album for release later this year.

Watch the music video for Ora's 'Radioactive' below:


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment