Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lil Wayne opens up about seizures: 'I don't feel anything'

Lil Wayne has opened up about his recent seizures, admitting that he never knows that they're happening.

The rapper has been treated for several episodes over the last few months, with his most recent hospitalisation taking place just last week.

However, speaking to MTV's RapFix Live, Lil Wayne insisted that he is "good" and "100%".

"I don't know that it happens," he explained. "I say, 'Y'all could tell me right now that y'all were lying, it ain't nothing, and I'd have to believe it because I don't know'.

"I mean, it's just a regular day. I go to sleep, I wake up in the hospital. I don't feel anything. I don't mind it, I just hope it stops happening."

Lil Wayne explained that there is "no warning, no nothing" before his seizures and said that he doesn't feel sick, though he added: "I get headaches real bad."

He also revealed that he is trying to abide by his doctor's advice, but said: "He didn't tell me to do too much that a human, that we all don't do anyway. Sleep and eat right - that's about it."

Lil Wayne confirmed in March that he has been diagnosed with epilepsy and is "prone to seizures".

No comments:

Post a Comment